The Nuhop Center for Experiential Learning, home of Camp Nuhop, is a multi faceted organization. Their primary focus is a residential summer camping experience for children with special needs including but not limited to: Learning Disabilities, Attention Deficit Disorders, Behavior Disorders and Asperger’s Syndrome.
Beyond this niche of services Camp Nuhop provides the following programs to schools, colleges, organizations and corporations throughout the region:
• Residential Outdoor Education
• Team Building Programs (Schools, Colleges and Athletic Teams)
• Team Development Sessions (Corporations and Organizations)
• Ropes Courses and Experiential Training
• Teacher Training and Development
Students that are interested in the possibility of working or volunteering at Camp Nuhop should contact Trevor Dunlap, the Executive Director, at (419) 289-2227 ext 504, or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.