Thursday, March 1, 2012

Alumni Spotlight - Caitlin (Hamilton) Fleenor '10

After graduation from AU I started working in the staffing industry with Kelly Services.  I worked on everything related to human resources including recruiting, on boarding, day to day management of the staff, and firing.  I was in that role for a year and half, up until this past October when I left that position because I got married and moved to Oklahoma.  Currently, I am working as a recruiter for City National Bank and Trust in Lawton, OK.  I am responsible for recruiting for the entire operations of the main bank, the holdings company (JRMB II, Inc.) and the processing company (DPI) as well as for 15 retail branches located in Lawton and Tulsa.  I do have plans to go back to school and get a master's sometime in the next few years but I am waiting until I have a strong sense of what I want to get my degree in before I make the leap.  I am leaning towards Industrial Organizational Psychology but we will see what life throws my way!